Governance Information Pack
The documents listed below will give you details of the governance structure of our organisation and the different roles of governance – that of Trustee and that of Local Governor.
- What Does a Governor Do?
- What Does a Trustee Do?
- What is the Castleman Academy Trust?
- Governance within CAT
Middle School Parent Governor Application Pack
The documents listed below are specific to the role of governor at Broadstone Middle School and include the application forms for this role.
These documents should be read in conjunction with those listed above.
- Letter from the Chair of Governors
- Letter from the Chief Executive Officer
- Letter from Executive Head Teacher and Head of School
- Declaration Form
- Parent Governor Nomination Form | Word Format
- Meetings Calendar