- Job Title: KS3 Specialist Teacher
- Salary: Upper Pay Scale
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Contract Type: Temporary
Broadstone Middle School has made huge strides in improvement over the past three years which led to our results being amongst the best in Poole last year. We are totally committed to putting learning at the heart of all we do and strive to make sure that learning is active, challenging and joyful.
We now want to make sure we give our learners a true “pupil voice”. We want parents and carers to be more deeply involved in the life of the school and we want to develop excellent transition at all stages. We want to transform our Inclusion offer and make sure everyone in our community knows they are valued and makes excellent progress.
We are looking to appoint a KS3 Specialist Teacher to join us in September 2019.
We are looking for people who
- Want to inspire young learners to be the best they can be
- Believe teamwork is vital to be successful
- Lead by example
- Have an eye for details that matter
- Are solution focussed
- Are prepared to take their turn in taking the lead
- Are intuitive and positive thinking
- Take their job seriously but not themselves
- Notice a job needs doing and get it done
- Have a real desire to join the Castleman Trust and help build an inspiring learning community where all thrive and are successful
- A fantastic group of children who love to learn
- Highly professional training and support to ensure excellent career development
- Supportive colleagues
- Recruitment and retention incentives to outstanding applicants
- Hugely supportive parents
- A genuine commitment to achieving a work-life balance
Learning at Broadstone Middle is not just about Literacy and Numeracy – we work hard at making learning fun!
Tours of the school are available on Tuesday 2 April 2019, Friday 5 April 2019 and Wednesday 24 April 2019 between 8 am and Midday. To arrange a tour please contact the School Office on 01202 696121
The closing date for applications is 9 am on Tuesday 7 May 2019
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 8 May 2019
Please email your completed application forms to Tracey Thorne at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Castleman Academy Trust's Recruitment Privacy Notice can be found at www.castlemanacademytrust.co.uk - Latest News - Current Vacancies or under the Vacancy Section of either Broadstone First School or Broadstone Middle School websites.
The Castleman Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a criminal records check via DBS.