The Castleman Academy Trust believes the purpose of education is to provide everyone with varied opportunities to inspire them to realise their potential. We aim to celebrate differing needs, talents and cultures. It is for this reason that our core values of Independence, Respect, Resilience and Creativity are at the heart of all we do. Any activity, whether directly led by us or by outside agencies, must help learners in our school develop in these areas.
The Castleman Academy Trust encourages and nurtures strong relationships between member schools, fostering the dissemination of good practice and a self sustaining culture of aspiration for educational excellence across our schools, exemplifying our core values at all times.
We are looking for an UQT to undertake the role of Learning Mentor at Broadstone Middle School from 1 September 2018.
• - A fantastic group of children who love to learn
• - Highly professional training and support to ensure excellent career development
• - Supportive colleagues
• - Training and CPD Opportunities through our Teaching School, who provide courses including foundation degrees and routes into teaching
• - Hugely supportive parents
• If you think you might want to be part of our future and want to know more, informal visits and conversations are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Tracey Thorne on 01202 696121 or by email at email@example.com
Completed application forms should be sent to Tracey Thorne via email at